Often the preferred search method for senior level executives, a Retained Search is an exclusive agreement for a predetermined fee that allows us to provide you with our highest level of service.
Some key features of a Retained Search include:
- An exclusive engagement to fill a specific position.
- A dedicated team assigned for the duration of the search.
- An initial fact finding meeting to establish the goals and priorities for the search.
- Development and implementation of a strategic outreach plan that goes beyond the usual candidates to identify top talent and emerging leaders.
- A focused and targeted process designed to ensure a smooth and timely search.
- Clearly defined timeline and deliverables.
- Individual interviews between the project manager and top-tier candidates.
- Complete background checks conducted for finalist candidates.
- Confidentiality in the search process.
- Pre-determined fixed fee and extended guarantee terms.
For more information regarding our Retained Search services, please contact us.